This Italian masterpiece is recommended for housing, offices, shops and for all indoor environment with surface area up-to
Levante meets the needs of maintenance of a good air quality: This Stand-alone device that can be installed quickly and easily. The airflows pass through the device and exit from the slots on the side. A simple pressure on the touch button will adjust the device performance, besides switching it on and off.
Levante are air sanitisation devices that are easy and quick to install (just connect them to a power outlet).
The KtV filter located inside them filters the air using the process of photocatalysis, which absorbs and converts light energy into free radicals. The radicals destroy viruses, bacteria, allergens and other pollutants. Thanks to its composition, the KtV filter accelerates the natural process of photocatalysis up to 20 times, enhancing its effectiveness.
This process takes place continuously, keeping the air constantly sanitised.
The KtV filter is protected by a dust filter, which preserves its proper functioning by preventing it from becoming dirty.
Levante do not use chemicals and do not produce ozone or other toxic gases.
- Model: Levante 250
- Flow Rate: 250 m3/h
- Consumption: 100 – 170 W
- Power supply: 220 V ca
- Lamp Life: 40.000 h
- Dimensions (mm): 305 x 290 x 415
- Maintenance: Dust filter backwash with scheduled maintenance
- Minimal maintenance
- No use of chemical products, does not produce ozone or any other poison gases
- LQ Model with tanks for the bacteriostatic fluid evaporation
- No release into the air, only an infinitesimal emission of CO2 and water vapour are generated from the decomposition
- Low power consumption (circa 0.4W per m3 of treated air)
- Suitable for areas up to 880 Sq.ft. (with an average height of 3m)