This Italian masterpiece is recommended for housing, offices, hotels rooms, small shops and for all those environments with a surface between 200 and 320 Sq.ft
The ESPERO is an air sanitation device that is easy and quick to install (just plug it into a power outlet).
The KtV filter located inside it filters the air using the process of photocatalysis, which absorbs and converts light energy into free radicals. The radicals destroy viruses, bacteria, allergens and other pollutants. Thanks to its composition, the KtV filter accelerates the natural process of photocatalysis up to 20 times, enhancing its effectiveness.
This process takes place continuously, keeping the air constantly sanitised.The KtV filter is protected by a dust filter, which preserves its proper functioning by preventing it from becoming dirty.
ESPERO does not use chemicals and does not produce ozone or other toxic gases.
- Model: Espero 100
- Flow Rate: 100 m3/h
- Consumption: 18W
- Power Supply: 110-240 V/ac
- Lamp Life: 40.000 h
- Dimensions (mm): 196 x 196 x 113
- Maintenance: Dust filter backwash with scheduled maintenance
- Minimal maintenance
- Negligible power consumption
- No employment of chemical products
- No UV rays produced from the device
- No decomposition waste, only an infinitesimal emission of CO2 and water vapor
- Logos on the side confirm the product quality
- Suitable for areas up to 500 Sq.ft. (with an average height of 3m)