After several years of testing devices with photocatalytic technology on VOCs, bacteria, spores, moulds and allergens, NANOHUB has patented the new “KtV” filter, which consists of a latest-generation photocatalytic reactor and an antibacterial and antiviral fabric; the combined action of the components makes it possible to sanitise the air in confined spaces by destroying and/or inactivating the harmful substances present in the air, including viruses, bacteria and allergens.
The combined action of the components makes it possible to sanitise the air, achieving the objectives of containing and slowing down the transmission of SARS-CoV-2 that have always been advocated by health authorities for a return to normal
The “KtV” filter is used in all the devices proposed by Nanohub and allows the SARS-CoV-2 virus to be inactivated in 30 minutes.
The wide range of products on offer – covering various sizes – lends itself to almost endless applications:
SCHOOL – OFFICE – SHOPS & RESTAURANTS – HOME – TRANSPORT MEANS – LARGE-SCALE RETAILERS – BANKS – LIFT&CABINS- MEDICAL SECTOR
We are committed to the continuous improvement of its products through active collaboration with universities. It also carries out research and development on Photocatalysts and innovative materials and has established partnerships with various industrial entities.
The wide range of products offered - covering different sizes - lends itself to almost infinite applications:
The Devices Developed by NANOHUB are:
- Elimination of ethylene, bacteria, molds and micro-toxins contained in the air and indirectly on surfaces
- Reduced maintenance
- Negligible electrical consumption
- Possibility of storing fruit and vegetables at higher temperatures (energy saving)
- No use of chemicals
- Method compatible with “Bio” productions
- Absence of UV radiation emitted by the device
- No decay waste
- Emission in minimal quantities of CO 2 and water vapor (final decomposition products of ethylene)